Printing Up Prototypes for Hackronyms

Look What Arrived in the Mail
Look What Arrived in the Mail

With the general rules of Hackronyms pretty much settled (and having glued cards back together more times than I can remember), I decided to create printed versions of my cards. I had the cards already designed in vector format, as sheets of two by four cards, so I figured the transfer over wouldn’t be that hard.… [Read On]

Playtesting and Developing Out Hackronyms

From the initial concept to now, Hackronyms has gone through a series of evolutions. I wanted to take this opportunity to go through some of the biggest changes to provide both insight into the development process and show where Hackronyms is currently.… [Read On]

Back to Top